Forum

Velkommen Gjest 

Vis/skjul toppen

Velkommen gjest. innlegg på dette forumet forutsetter at du registrerer deg.

Sider: 1
Redaktør Emne:Jameson Taillon to make first start for

sherry2018-
love
Erfaren forumbruker
Jameson Taillon to make first start for
på: December 1, 2018, 10:30

Just a month removed from surgery for testicular cancer, Manny Machado Jersey Jameson Taillon will return to the Pirates rotation Monday, according to Stephen J. Nesbitt of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.The 25-year-old right-hander has not pitched since May 3, after being diagnosed with the cancer. He had surgery on May 8.After some productive starts with Colby Rasmus Jersey the Pirates' Double-A team in Altoona and then at Triple-A Indianapolis, Taillon says he's ready."Physically, mentally, I'm 100 percent," Taillon told reporters Saturday Manny Machado Run Derby Navy Jersey (via the Post-Gazette). "I'm as sharp as I've been all year. If anything, I had some time while I was away to work on things I wanted to get done and sharpen up. I'm probably in a better spot now than I was before."Taillon had been one of the bright Baltimore Orioles Team Orange Jersey spots this year for the struggling Pirates, posting a 2-1 record and Baltimore Orioles Alternate Jerseys 3.31 ERA in six starts before his diagnosis.The Pirates have optioned pitcher Tyler Glasnowto Indianapolis to make room for Taillon in the rotation.

Sider: 1

One comment

1. Hei,

Gratulere med nytt nettside. Jeg, Francis, skal kommer til Viproom 6. august. Jeg vil utrolig gjerne oppleve en gangbang med DP osv.

Scroll To Top